Project Cars: 1988 Lada Niva - Update

As I am on the quest to loosely restore my 1988 Lada Niva to ‘original’ condition, it was only a matter of time before I delved into the rich and bountiful world of accessory decals. I’m not sure when bright, abstract or just plain wacky ‘stickers’ became a thing in the car world, but if they had a peak, pre-Glasnost ‘80s was it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023 Porsche Taycan GTS review

Renault and Nissan production delays due to global cyber attack

New Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale supercar unveiled with petrol and electric power

Ineos Grenadier gets converted into a camper with Australian-made pop-top

2023 Toyota Corolla Cross GXL Hybrid AWD review

The mysterious origins of the Isuzu MU

Singer DLS Turbo: 1970s racer inspires reimagined Porsche 911

2024 Toyota Yaris Cross updated in Europe with new tech, more hybrid power

New Tesla Model 3 Performance imagined: Everything we know so far