2021 MG ZS EV long-term review: Family compatibility

I’ve reached the three-month mark into my 2021 MG ZS EV long-term loan, and I’ve come to appreciate the MG as the quietest member of my household. For this review, I’ve chosen to delve into the ZS EV’s family-friendly credentials, given we are nearly halfway through another school term – sigh – the MG has become well accustomed to requirements of the daily run.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023 Porsche Taycan GTS review

New Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale supercar unveiled with petrol and electric power

Renault and Nissan production delays due to global cyber attack

2023 Toyota Corolla Cross GXL Hybrid AWD review

Ineos Grenadier gets converted into a camper with Australian-made pop-top

The mysterious origins of the Isuzu MU

New Tesla Model 3 Performance imagined: Everything we know so far

Singer DLS Turbo: 1970s racer inspires reimagined Porsche 911

2024 Toyota Yaris Cross updated in Europe with new tech, more hybrid power