2021 Mazda 3 G25 GT sedan review

I like the humble sedan. Not only do I enjoy the view, but I also see more room for my friends and family. The smaller the car, the more proportions matter. Basically, you have less to work with, so make it count. Whereas hatchbacks can look squashed and awkward, the age-old small sedan still looks just right. They are sometimes underpinned by a longer wheelbase, too, which means their cabin area – usually the second row – is more favourable versus the hatchback alternative.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023 Porsche Taycan GTS review

Renault and Nissan production delays due to global cyber attack

New Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale supercar unveiled with petrol and electric power

Ineos Grenadier gets converted into a camper with Australian-made pop-top

2023 Toyota Corolla Cross GXL Hybrid AWD review

The mysterious origins of the Isuzu MU

Singer DLS Turbo: 1970s racer inspires reimagined Porsche 911

2024 Toyota Yaris Cross updated in Europe with new tech, more hybrid power

New Tesla Model 3 Performance imagined: Everything we know so far