2021 Volkswagen T-Cross long-term review: Urban living

I’ll be honest with you. The ‘Sport Utility’ part of the SUV categorisation given to our 2021 Volkswagen T-Cross 85TSI Life long-termer should probably be changed. I’ll get to the ‘Sport’ part shortly, but I feel ‘Urban’ is a much better inclusion within the SUV acronym, as running about town is what the little VW is made for.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023 Porsche Taycan GTS review

New Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale supercar unveiled with petrol and electric power

Renault and Nissan production delays due to global cyber attack

Ineos Grenadier gets converted into a camper with Australian-made pop-top

2023 Toyota Corolla Cross GXL Hybrid AWD review

The mysterious origins of the Isuzu MU

Singer DLS Turbo: 1970s racer inspires reimagined Porsche 911

2024 Toyota Yaris Cross updated in Europe with new tech, more hybrid power

New Tesla Model 3 Performance imagined: Everything we know so far