2020 Hyundai Venue Elite long-term review: Farewell

Any time I see a post about the Hyundai Venue small SUV on social media, or bring it up in conversation, the discussion invariably turns to its appearance. When I first drove the Venue early on in my tenure at CarAdvice, I relished its simplicity, ease of use and sense of fun. I also maintain that, in denim blue with a white roof and matching denim interior, it’s one of the more attractive small SUVs out there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023 Porsche Taycan GTS review

New Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale supercar unveiled with petrol and electric power

Renault and Nissan production delays due to global cyber attack

Ineos Grenadier gets converted into a camper with Australian-made pop-top

2023 Toyota Corolla Cross GXL Hybrid AWD review

The mysterious origins of the Isuzu MU

Singer DLS Turbo: 1970s racer inspires reimagined Porsche 911

2024 Toyota Yaris Cross updated in Europe with new tech, more hybrid power

New Tesla Model 3 Performance imagined: Everything we know so far