2021 Jaguar I-Pace price and specs

Prices and specifications for the 2021 Jaguar I-Pace range have been unveiled, with the new model year promising updates to the electric SUV's infotainment system, charging capabilities, driver technology and design options. Still available in three equipment grades – the S, SE and HSE – the updates have heralded price hikes across the I-Pace range and each variant has risen by between $4760 and $6060 plus on-road costs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023 Porsche Taycan GTS review

New Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale supercar unveiled with petrol and electric power

Renault and Nissan production delays due to global cyber attack

Ineos Grenadier gets converted into a camper with Australian-made pop-top

2023 Toyota Corolla Cross GXL Hybrid AWD review

The mysterious origins of the Isuzu MU

Singer DLS Turbo: 1970s racer inspires reimagined Porsche 911

2024 Toyota Yaris Cross updated in Europe with new tech, more hybrid power

New Tesla Model 3 Performance imagined: Everything we know so far