2020 Mini Cooper S long-term review: Introduction

I’ve spent most of my adult life wanting to be Charlize Theron in the 2003 remake of The Italian Job, so you can imagine my delight when we welcomed our latest long-termer, the Mini Cooper S, to the CarAdvice garage. And while I won’t be driving it down the stairs of my local train station, I will be putting it through its paces as an everyday car over the next few months.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023 Porsche Taycan GTS review

New Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale supercar unveiled with petrol and electric power

Renault and Nissan production delays due to global cyber attack

Ineos Grenadier gets converted into a camper with Australian-made pop-top

2023 Toyota Corolla Cross GXL Hybrid AWD review

The mysterious origins of the Isuzu MU

Singer DLS Turbo: 1970s racer inspires reimagined Porsche 911

2024 Toyota Yaris Cross updated in Europe with new tech, more hybrid power

New Tesla Model 3 Performance imagined: Everything we know so far