Escalating the chase – buying a car from Japan, part one

I’ll be the first to admit I have a problem. I love cars. By that, I just don’t mean the metal itself. I enjoy the many aspects of owning a car. I’ve met some really good people through social circles attached to particular marques. Then there’s cliquey groups, fanboys / fangirls, rivalries, and general workshop related banter to provide entertainment while you own something that’s revered as a bit of a cult classic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023 Porsche Taycan GTS review

New Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale supercar unveiled with petrol and electric power

Renault and Nissan production delays due to global cyber attack

Ineos Grenadier gets converted into a camper with Australian-made pop-top

2023 Toyota Corolla Cross GXL Hybrid AWD review

The mysterious origins of the Isuzu MU

Singer DLS Turbo: 1970s racer inspires reimagined Porsche 911

New Tesla Model 3 Performance imagined: Everything we know so far

2024 Toyota Yaris Cross updated in Europe with new tech, more hybrid power