Don’t end the lockdown yet! I haven’t finished my project car...s!

Never in my life have I been more productive – both in a work and non-work sense. All of a sudden, I’ve remembered how to cook, I have time to clean, my lawn looks good, and I’ve done one of those proper household clean-ups where you offload various detritus that has been wasting space for however long.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023 Porsche Taycan GTS review

New Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale supercar unveiled with petrol and electric power

Renault and Nissan production delays due to global cyber attack

Ineos Grenadier gets converted into a camper with Australian-made pop-top

2023 Toyota Corolla Cross GXL Hybrid AWD review

The mysterious origins of the Isuzu MU

Singer DLS Turbo: 1970s racer inspires reimagined Porsche 911

New Tesla Model 3 Performance imagined: Everything we know so far

2024 Toyota Yaris Cross updated in Europe with new tech, more hybrid power