Fake car sounds are rubbish

I’m of the belief that car sounds are very important. That could mean a lack of sound, too, depending what it is. If I’m buying a small hatch to dart around the inner ‘burbs, I may want it to be quiet, or at least not care if it is. If I’m buying my first performance car, though, I’ll most certainly want it to be sonorous in what it decides to emit from the front, as well as from the back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023 Porsche Taycan GTS review

New Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale supercar unveiled with petrol and electric power

Renault and Nissan production delays due to global cyber attack

Ineos Grenadier gets converted into a camper with Australian-made pop-top

2023 Toyota Corolla Cross GXL Hybrid AWD review

The mysterious origins of the Isuzu MU

Singer DLS Turbo: 1970s racer inspires reimagined Porsche 911

New Tesla Model 3 Performance imagined: Everything we know so far

2024 Toyota Yaris Cross updated in Europe with new tech, more hybrid power