2019 Mazda MX-5 RF long-term review: Farewell

It's been a fun three months driving 'Max' the 2019 Mazda MX-5 RF. There was something I have failed to mention this whole time; the MX-5 is my dream daily driver, but I have always been hesitant in choosing it because of its size and what I thought, its lack of practicality. How wrong I was. More on that soon. So, why would I pick the MX-5 as a daily driver? For many MX-5 owners, these are some of the reasons they purchase the world's best selling two-seater sports cars.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023 Porsche Taycan GTS review

New Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale supercar unveiled with petrol and electric power

Renault and Nissan production delays due to global cyber attack

Ineos Grenadier gets converted into a camper with Australian-made pop-top

2023 Toyota Corolla Cross GXL Hybrid AWD review

The mysterious origins of the Isuzu MU

Singer DLS Turbo: 1970s racer inspires reimagined Porsche 911

New Tesla Model 3 Performance imagined: Everything we know so far

2024 Toyota Yaris Cross updated in Europe with new tech, more hybrid power