2019 Nissan X-Trail Ti long-term review: Off-road hero?

Dave Harding • Having worked in a previous life for a couple of OEMs that built their reputations on serious off-roading, I am well versed in what a capable off-road vehicle is, well, um, capable of. So, I was super surprised that the X-Trail delivered a lot more fun (and performance) than I expected and got us both home in one piece.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023 Porsche Taycan GTS review

New Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale supercar unveiled with petrol and electric power

2023 Toyota Corolla Cross GXL Hybrid AWD review

Ineos Grenadier gets converted into a camper with Australian-made pop-top

Renault and Nissan production delays due to global cyber attack

The mysterious origins of the Isuzu MU

Singer DLS Turbo: 1970s racer inspires reimagined Porsche 911

New Tesla Model 3 Performance imagined: Everything we know so far

2024 Toyota Yaris Cross updated in Europe with new tech, more hybrid power