2019 Toyota Yaris GRMN review

I had preconceived notions about the Toyota Yaris GRMN. I shouldn’t have. I should have approached it with an open mind, but the state of play of the current mainstream Yaris alongside its competitors raised my suspicions. In lifespan terms, the Yaris is fast approaching the end of its expected run. In fact, the current Yaris first appeared overseas in 2011 meaning, amongst Toyota passenger cars, it’s past due for replacement.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023 Porsche Taycan GTS review

New Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale supercar unveiled with petrol and electric power

Renault and Nissan production delays due to global cyber attack

Ineos Grenadier gets converted into a camper with Australian-made pop-top

2023 Toyota Corolla Cross GXL Hybrid AWD review

The mysterious origins of the Isuzu MU

Singer DLS Turbo: 1970s racer inspires reimagined Porsche 911

2024 Toyota Yaris Cross updated in Europe with new tech, more hybrid power

New Tesla Model 3 Performance imagined: Everything we know so far