Hyundai i30N Fastback: Targa Tasmania test drive

In the right hands the Hyundai i30N hot hatch is capable of outpacing Porsches, BMWs, Audis and other exotic supercars. Unfortunately, I don’t have those hands.  Which is why although I’m behind the wheel of a Hyundai i30N Fastback, I’m not about to set any records. My main focus is keeping on Terra Firma while trying to extract as much enjoyment as possible from Hyundai’s entree into the hot hatch class.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023 Porsche Taycan GTS review

New Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale supercar unveiled with petrol and electric power

Renault and Nissan production delays due to global cyber attack

Ineos Grenadier gets converted into a camper with Australian-made pop-top

2023 Toyota Corolla Cross GXL Hybrid AWD review

The mysterious origins of the Isuzu MU

Singer DLS Turbo: 1970s racer inspires reimagined Porsche 911

2024 Toyota Yaris Cross updated in Europe with new tech, more hybrid power

New Tesla Model 3 Performance imagined: Everything we know so far