2019 Volvo XC90 long-term review: Interior

“Volvo is now cool!” said Mandy Turner as she slid into the front passenger seat. She’s up in Sydney for a podcasting project, and with the XC90’s help, we’re also helping out with some logistics. Sitting in the back and looking around the cabin, I can’t disagree with her. I have to say, I’ve grown progressively more and more fond of this big Swede over the past month or so.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023 Porsche Taycan GTS review

New Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale supercar unveiled with petrol and electric power

Renault and Nissan production delays due to global cyber attack

Ineos Grenadier gets converted into a camper with Australian-made pop-top

2023 Toyota Corolla Cross GXL Hybrid AWD review

The mysterious origins of the Isuzu MU

Singer DLS Turbo: 1970s racer inspires reimagined Porsche 911

2024 Toyota Yaris Cross updated in Europe with new tech, more hybrid power

New Tesla Model 3 Performance imagined: Everything we know so far