2019 Kia Carnival Platinum: Easter road trip party bus

When I'm not writing about cars, I'm playing tennis. You've probably gathered this with my various references to ferrying around team mates on the weekends or if you're silly enough to follow my social media (@jwongwong11 on Instagram, #shamelessplug). For the past three or four years I've headed up to Yarrawonga on the border of Victoria and New South Wales over the Easter weekend for the annual tennis tournament the town's local club has been hosting for well over a century.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023 Porsche Taycan GTS review

New Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale supercar unveiled with petrol and electric power

Renault and Nissan production delays due to global cyber attack

Ineos Grenadier gets converted into a camper with Australian-made pop-top

2023 Toyota Corolla Cross GXL Hybrid AWD review

The mysterious origins of the Isuzu MU

Singer DLS Turbo: 1970s racer inspires reimagined Porsche 911

2024 Toyota Yaris Cross updated in Europe with new tech, more hybrid power

New Tesla Model 3 Performance imagined: Everything we know so far