The CarAdvice Winners Circle 2018, Andrew Beecher: Ford Mustang GT

Paul’s Audi R8, Curt’s AMG G63, Mandy’s Porsche 911 GT3…I knew many of the team would succumb to temptation of machinery worth north of $250K. Given that I didn’t want to leave Mike or James, with their Santa Fe and Corolla, to represent the men of the people alone, I opted for the 2018 Ford Mustang GT – in my preferred automatic form – to help keep the modest end of the field honest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023 Porsche Taycan GTS review

New Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale supercar unveiled with petrol and electric power

Renault and Nissan production delays due to global cyber attack

Ineos Grenadier gets converted into a camper with Australian-made pop-top

2023 Toyota Corolla Cross GXL Hybrid AWD review

The mysterious origins of the Isuzu MU

Singer DLS Turbo: 1970s racer inspires reimagined Porsche 911

2024 Toyota Yaris Cross updated in Europe with new tech, more hybrid power

New Tesla Model 3 Performance imagined: Everything we know so far