Is low-range dead? No. It’s not. And it’s not going anywhere.

Trent, I won’t go all the way and call you an imbecile, which is probably a really bad idea seeing as you’re who I report to. I’m new, and that could end really badly for me. But, I have some points to make after reading your own opinion piece about low-range. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023 Porsche Taycan GTS review

New Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale supercar unveiled with petrol and electric power

Renault and Nissan production delays due to global cyber attack

Ineos Grenadier gets converted into a camper with Australian-made pop-top

2023 Toyota Corolla Cross GXL Hybrid AWD review

The mysterious origins of the Isuzu MU

Singer DLS Turbo: 1970s racer inspires reimagined Porsche 911

New Tesla Model 3 Performance imagined: Everything we know so far

2024 Toyota Yaris Cross updated in Europe with new tech, more hybrid power