Briannen's Beetle: Meet the 16-year old who is restoring her first car

When I was 16-years old, I bought my first car, a green 1964 Volkswagen Beetle. I paid $800 for it. It needed a tune-up and a polish, and over the next 12 months, I helped my Dad get ‘Bertie’ up and running. It was a car that niggled its way into my heart and it's the car started my Volkswagen obsession. I remember crying two years later as I watched it drive away for the last time with its new owner, ironically a 16-year old girl.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023 Porsche Taycan GTS review

New Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale supercar unveiled with petrol and electric power

Renault and Nissan production delays due to global cyber attack

Ineos Grenadier gets converted into a camper with Australian-made pop-top

2023 Toyota Corolla Cross GXL Hybrid AWD review

The mysterious origins of the Isuzu MU

Singer DLS Turbo: 1970s racer inspires reimagined Porsche 911

New Tesla Model 3 Performance imagined: Everything we know so far

2024 Toyota Yaris Cross updated in Europe with new tech, more hybrid power