2018 Volkswagen Multivan Kombi 70 review

I have a love-hate relationship with the old Volkswagen Kombi, mainly because I fell out of one when I was a child growing up in Germany. It was moving. Quickly. On an autobahn. I’ll spare you the grisly details, suffice to say I am extremely lucky to be sitting here writing this review of the 2018 Volkswagen Multivan Kombi 70. So what is it exactly? In short, it’s VW’s popular Multivan people mover with some extra bling and a characterful two-tone paint job.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023 Porsche Taycan GTS review

New Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale supercar unveiled with petrol and electric power

Renault and Nissan production delays due to global cyber attack

Ineos Grenadier gets converted into a camper with Australian-made pop-top

2023 Toyota Corolla Cross GXL Hybrid AWD review

The mysterious origins of the Isuzu MU

Singer DLS Turbo: 1970s racer inspires reimagined Porsche 911

2024 Toyota Yaris Cross updated in Europe with new tech, more hybrid power

New Tesla Model 3 Performance imagined: Everything we know so far