Volkswagen I.D. R Pikes Peak revealed

The Volkswagen I.D. R Pikes Peak has been revealed this week, ahead of its debut at the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb event. Packing two electric motors, the I.D. R Pikes Peak claims outputs of 680hp (507kW) and 649Nm, along with a 0-60mph (0-96km/h) time of just 2.25 seconds. At Pikes Peak, the I.D. R will attempt to beat the […]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023 Porsche Taycan GTS review

New Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale supercar unveiled with petrol and electric power

Renault and Nissan production delays due to global cyber attack

Ineos Grenadier gets converted into a camper with Australian-made pop-top

2023 Toyota Corolla Cross GXL Hybrid AWD review

The mysterious origins of the Isuzu MU

Singer DLS Turbo: 1970s racer inspires reimagined Porsche 911

New Tesla Model 3 Performance imagined: Everything we know so far

2024 Toyota Yaris Cross updated in Europe with new tech, more hybrid power