Jaguar I-Pace v Tesla Model X drag race – VIDEO

httpv://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fErFiWjoeCQ The Jaguar I-Pace hasn’t been around long, but it’s already being compared with the Tesla Model X.  Although the Big Cat is a bit smaller than Elon Musk’s showy crossover, there are plenty of similarities. Both the Model X and I-Pace come with dual-motor all-wheel drive, and the 90kWh battery in the Jaguar is […]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023 Porsche Taycan GTS review

New Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale supercar unveiled with petrol and electric power

Renault and Nissan production delays due to global cyber attack

Ineos Grenadier gets converted into a camper with Australian-made pop-top

2023 Toyota Corolla Cross GXL Hybrid AWD review

The mysterious origins of the Isuzu MU

Singer DLS Turbo: 1970s racer inspires reimagined Porsche 911

New Tesla Model 3 Performance imagined: Everything we know so far

2024 Toyota Yaris Cross updated in Europe with new tech, more hybrid power