2019 Jaguar I-Pace: Technology breakdown

Jaguar has officially unveiled the I-Pace, its first all-electric car and one sure to be an attractive alternative to the current glut of internal-combustion crossovers, and the polarisingly-styled Tesla Model X. Here’s a more detailed look at the technology driving Jaguar into the future. Battery  Regardless of trim, the I-Pace will come with a 90kWh […]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023 Porsche Taycan GTS review

New Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale supercar unveiled with petrol and electric power

Renault and Nissan production delays due to global cyber attack

Ineos Grenadier gets converted into a camper with Australian-made pop-top

2023 Toyota Corolla Cross GXL Hybrid AWD review

The mysterious origins of the Isuzu MU

Singer DLS Turbo: 1970s racer inspires reimagined Porsche 911

New Tesla Model 3 Performance imagined: Everything we know so far

2024 Toyota Yaris Cross updated in Europe with new tech, more hybrid power