2019 Jaguar I-Pace pricing and specs

Local pricing and specifications for the 2019 Jaguar I-Pace have been detailed ahead of a launch later this year, with the all-electric SUV range to kick off from $119,000 before on-road costs. Four trim levels of the I-Pace will be available from launch – S, SE, HSE and First Edition – similar to the naming convention of […]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023 Porsche Taycan GTS review

New Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale supercar unveiled with petrol and electric power

Renault and Nissan production delays due to global cyber attack

2023 Toyota Corolla Cross GXL Hybrid AWD review

Ineos Grenadier gets converted into a camper with Australian-made pop-top

The mysterious origins of the Isuzu MU

New Tesla Model 3 Performance imagined: Everything we know so far

Singer DLS Turbo: 1970s racer inspires reimagined Porsche 911

2024 Toyota Yaris Cross updated in Europe with new tech, more hybrid power